Article speaking against jw blood doctrine

by BeautifulMind 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind

Came across this this morning. If you can't open and you want to read it, copy and paste.

https://www.the-newshub.com/general/hlc-pvg-jehovahs-witness-death-squads-coerce-medical-suicide

• Dagney
    Dagney

A quick story about the HLC and PVG.

A young family's first child was born with a physical deformity that affected his intestines, bladder, kidneys etc. He spent most of his infancy in the hospital having and recuperating from multiple surgeries. At 5 YO, he was facing another major surgery, maybe it was the kidney transplant, I don't remember exactly. The HLC in the couples' congregation told them that because of their low field service reports and meeting attendance, they did not qualify for support from the committee. Basically, they were on their own.

Needless to say, this was devastating news at a time when they needed all the support they could get. I had just recently left JWs, and I was appalled...one more reason to get the hell out and stay out. I still honestly can't believe these brothers had the nerve/gall to say this to this family at the most vulnerable time.

The good news. The boy is now 22 years old, yes with physical challenges and an uncertain future, but still alive. The whole family is out of the WT, parents and three children.

This was a good article. Thank you for sharing.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thanks for posting that BM

Dagney ,that story is .....i`m almost lost for words , absolutely appalling will have to do.

It just demonstrates to me what I have known for a long time .

This excuse for a religion sucks the blood out of your soul .

You lose whatever you had of natural affection for fellow humans.

"The committee wouldnt support them because of low field sevice reports and low meeting attendance", .unbelievable.for normal people to comprerhend.

I`m glad to hear the whole family is out and the boy is still alive with the love of family still around him

My thoughts and best wishes for the wellfare to the boy in question , and my thoughts and best wishes to his family and friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit