warm greeting

by zeb 4 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Other day i was in the bank, in the queue and feeling like crap. I am coming up for a hip replacement and in pain. Think touch your nose is 1 a burn is 10 this is around 7. I have had sod all sleep and no doubt looked like it.

Waiting I acknowledged the lady behind me as we do and she asked the usual "how is it going.?" I told her not too good as she was clearly perceptive, and I could hardly say just ducky . Well our convo revealed there she is a born again christian and her sincerity was real. We had a chat as the queue progressed and with tears in my eyes we hugged. Judge me as ye will it was a warm and wonderful moment.

She offered the hospitality of her group but I refrained as I told her my jw experience has killed any desire to engage in organized religion which she well understood. I wrote the details of this site for her.. she is well awhere of the wt cult.

so my dear if you are there thanks so much for being a caring one.

zeb

live long and prosper in wisdom health and love.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Sinful worldly people being all nice, sheesh. Hey, they're out there!

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Even when I was PIMI , I have had dealings with "worldly people" and they are really nice, friendly,caring,people; genuine at that! Being with them I was happy but not so with the culty sheeeple.

Anyway, hope you are feelin gbetter today Zeb. Take care and have a great weekend .

Zing

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'm with Zing, worldly people are generally pretty good and what you see is what you get, not some put on love bombing and highly conditional friendship.

RB

• Listener
    Listener

That was lovely of her and I hope you are not always in such pain.

This is how I imagine real witnessing to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit