Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthys_other_granddaughter
    mouthys_other_granddaughter

Hi everybody, loved reading everybody's memories of my grandmother. Thought you would all enjoy this video of her near the end. She still had her sense of humor!

https://youtu.be/Dz0hH3Y3Qko

• laverite
    laverite

I haven't posted for a long time, but I check in and read posts. I just saw this. I am so sad to hear that Mouthy passed away. She was precious. RIP Mouthy. x

• jhine
    jhine

So sad. RIP Mouthy .

Jan

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

We have lost so many this past year. Dear Mouthy.

• flipper
    flipper

My wife and I just watched her granddaughter's video- brought tears to our eyes. What a beautiful human being this dear woman was. Reminds me of my 89 year old mom. We all loved you Mouthy and I'll always remember talking to you on the phone when you were connecting me with a member of the board here in order to assist them. You were a loving woman- and we'll miss you dearly. Rest in peace. My deepest condolences to Mouthy's family & grandchildren on your loss. Love, Mr. Flipper

• tooktheredpill
    tooktheredpill

I haven't being active in the forum for some time. Today I logged in, and I'm am very saddened to hear that Mouthy passed away. She always had words of encouragement for everyone. She will be missed.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Condolences to her family.

Requiescat in pace

• whathappened
    whathappened

Granny Grace will be missed.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Thank you Grace's granddaughter for posting that video. It was so lovely to see her and her humor one last time.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

My sincere condolences:(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit