Mouthy has Passed Away

by Simon 137 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

A remarkable woman. She certainly left her mark on the world. She will be missed.

My condolences to the family.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

RIP lovely Grace. You will be missed xx

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

She will be sorely missed.

Grace, we love you.

Rub a Dub

• SAHS
    SAHS

That sucks! When I just heard that our dear Mouthy has passed away, it gave me a twinge of shock and nausea. I really hate it big-time when I hear of someone so dear and principled as our Monthly has died. I certainly did NOT like hearing about the loss of Mouthy, As I said above, it really sucks. But, know that Mouthy has touched many lives – including my own, for sure.

I absolutely HATE hearing about the passing of anyone such as our dear Mouthy. It is most certainly the very last thing I wanted to hear today!

As I said above, it most certainly sucks hearing about Mouth’s passing. But, apparently, everyone is going to realize the same fate; but, still, it’s rather crappy news that someone so dear as Mouthy has died.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

How very sad.

Grace was a real character, a lovely lady and showed it was possible to wake up at any age.

Sending best wishes to her family.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Sad to hear the news.

She came across as such a kind soul.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

I am sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends. She will be missed.

• flipper
    flipper

Grace was a wonderful person. Good that her family and friends were there with her.

Thank you to her granddaughter for letting us know, and so sorry for your loss.

Mrs. Flipper

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE
    My Sympathies ...................
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

She suffered so much from loss of family so I'm glad she had family around her when she passed. Thanks for letting us know Simon, she was a lovely character.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit