Prince was on the board of directors for the WTS

by Barrold Bonds 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    I have it from a good source that Armageddon is coming next Tuesday!
    And Prince was anointed:)
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Prince had actually been auditioning for the role of Austin Power's Mini-me, but got cut for not being tall enough without heels.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    And, in other news, Barbara Anderson has been invited back to Bethel's Writing Department (with pay).
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

If it's on the internet, it has to be true, so I completely believe all of this!

I heard he paid a lot of money to the Watchtower so Anthony Morris would stop chastising him for his tight pants. I have my sources.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Yeah and Prince bought all the GB those huge Rolexes they wear since a Bethelite can't afford one on their own with that measly stipend they get every month, because Prince knew that JWs treat all their members the same, no matter what their rank in the Borg.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Plausible I suppose, there'd have to be some rich powerful "string-pullers" behind the WT's false front, why not Prince being one of them.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The GB has today given permission for that submarine is to be painted yellow. Seems they identified with some of the lyrics and thought Prince was the man who sailed the seas and told them of his life. And who was also a great source of the sea of green.

In the town where I was born  Lived a man who sailed the sea,                                                                                                                                                        And he told us of his life,   In the land of submarines                                                                                                                                   And our friends are all on board,                                                                                                                       Many more of them live next door                                                                                                                       As we live a life of ease                                                                                                                               Everyone of us has all we need                                                                                                                          Sky of blue and sea of green $$$$$$$$$                                                                                                             In our yellow submarine

HappyDad

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ok............

I edited that post 4 times and the lyrics still come out jumbled. What gives?

HappyDad

• Robo Bobo
    Robo Bobo
    Actually, Prince was one in a group that remixed the kingdom melodies. The gb was not impressed and asked that they destroy all the recordings. It was posted in this forum years ago.
  • violias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit