Prince was on the board of directors for the WTS

by Barrold Bonds 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

I was talking with a friend of mine who knows a few people in the home department at bethel. Apparently, Prince was, as I noted in the title, on the board of directors. he apparently was sort of a silent partner or advisor in the whole thing. He'd give advice to the service and writing departments, and even to the GB itself.

I also heard that Prince personally designed the current facilities used for JW broadcasting and their other media production areas.

He's also converted a lot of other celebrities but they keep it quiet because they don't want to be outed by Hollywood. Pretty crazy. Hopefully we'll get a list soon.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That thought has given me the biggest laugh today! Thank you! If only.....

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    oh i'm totally serious. my sources confirmed. it all makes sense when you think about it.
  • Landy
    Landy

Hmm - well I heard he was due to give the keynote talk at the next district assembly.

My mate's brother told me and he heard it from someone he knows down the pub so I can guarantee it's true.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Saaaayyyyy Whhhhhhaaaaaattttt!

Anything could be true, wasn't Samuel Herd Prince's Godfather?

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Landy, that's a shame. Probably would have been the best keynote ever.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Prince was Tony Morris's go-to guy when he needed the low-down on Spanx and Tight Pants.
  • steve2
    steve2

When a royal dies, rumors fly.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

not true.

prince was god.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I was talking with a friend of mine who knows a few people in the home department at bethel. Apparently, Prince was, as I noted in the title, on the board of directors. he apparently was sort of a silent partner or advisor in the whole thing. He'd give advice to the service and writing departments, and even to the GB itself.

Well I was talking with a friend of mine who knows a few people in the home department at Bethel..

Evidently..

......Prince bought the WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes..

....................................A Submarine..

Image result for Private submarine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit