Scientology and the Aftermath: New Episodes! Season Two started Aug 15

by Wakanda 5 Replies latest social current

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Apologies if someone else posted this.

My PIMI (physically in and mentally in) friend just let me know there are new episodes of Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath. Here's a link: http://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-scientology-and-the-aftermath/season-2/episode-1.

My friend is starting to drive me crazy, but only after assemblies. Otherwise we can avoid talking jw stuff mostly. She loves that show along with "The Path". So far NOTHING has triggered her. OMG.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WAKANDA:

I have watched a few episodes of Leah's show this season. It's truly amazing how similar they are to the JWs. Just change a few details and you have the same story.

I hope this series is instrumental in getting some Witnesses to be honest with themselves about their religion.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

W-O-W, the dissonance must be strong with this one. How you could watch "The Path" and Leah's Scientology expose without it raising red flags I do not know. We've been watching both and they are both very well done. Just watched the second episode of Leah's show last night. It was heartbreaking.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

dubstepped,

I know! right? It is absolutely crazy. I think it's the resurrection thing holding her in.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I can see that. The resurrection hope is tough to compete with. It undoes all of the pain of loss.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

My wife was watching it last night. But so far, nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit