Message to the UK gov: let all Afghan interpreters in!

by LoveUniHateExams 1 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yeah, so apparently only two Afghan interpreters have been allowed to settle in the UK, along with their immediate family. This is good but nowhere near good enough.

There are still approx. 40 more translators still trying to survive in Afghanistan.

The threat to these people and their families are the Taliban and ISIS-linked terrorists. Some have apparently been gunned down or beheaded.

FFS, what is wrong with my country?!

Illegal immigrants can come here from France in a dinghy, but Afghan translators who worked with British soldiers have thus far been denied the right to come and live here.

As far as I can tell, this is a total disgrace.

My message to the UK government is simple: let all Afghan interpreters and their immediate families settle in the UK - now!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Something similar happened here in the US Afew years ago and the father ended up getting executed. A man who risked it all to help maintain the safety of the USA from savages with the hope of a better life left to die.

Meanwhile economic migrants who are who only care about their pockets can flood the southern border and get total support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit