So this Cute Chick at the KH ...

by brandnew 79 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh yeah.....and shes like mid 30's....so ummm yeah....theme music to jaws please....
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    So......you gonna hit it? I'd give to her all "Apostacy style", then toss it and leave it.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ brandnew...

If I had to guess, she was engaging the gossip chain about the "cute DFed guy" and someone texted her, asking what you looked like.

• brandnew
    brandnew

UPDATE !!!! ok so this girl calls the house phone and i pick up. She says hi , and so do i. She says she's calling to see how my pops is doing, i ask her to hold on so i can put pops on the phone......not before she asks me if i have caller ID, and to copy the number on my phone in case i would like to text or talk later.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

WHAT??!!

that's interesting....

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Someone will rat her out to the elders lol.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    All kinds of conspiracy theorys are flyin now.......shewt.....
  • PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix

No idea what caller id is as I'm from the UK :) but I'm guessing it's your number. Bless her - well if you like her I say go for it

Update - just got it so you can recognise her number :)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    call her up and invite her over--to visit your dad. you can be the chaperone
  • Splash
    Splash

It would be creepy if anyone else had done this because they would already know better, but for a JW to slyly take your photo is really nothing weird because JW's lack normal social interaction and therefore often have sub-developed social skills.

Just take that and the phone call as a compliment.

Give her a call sometime and tell her there's a couple of things you need to grasp, and maybe she can help.
    Or that it's not just the WT who can provide meat in due season.
    Or that you're re-enacting Bible scenes and would like her to help - starting with Adam and Eve in the garden.
    Or you would like to discuss the real meaning behind the song Stay Awake, Stand Firm, Grow Mighty,
    Or.... I'll stop here...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit