So this Cute Chick at the KH ...

by brandnew 79 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    As long as she isn't a "tart" and down with the song "myriads of brothers!"?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Maybe she's a TTATTer who wants to fade or DA, and is hoping to find a possible future connection outside the Org who she nevertheless has something in common with.

Regardless, if you're a single guy, and a good-looking woman expresses interest (obvious or subtle), only an idiot would arbitrarily assume the worst and run screaming.

Take her up on her (heavily loaded pretext) offer, but be up front, and find out what her intentions are.

(Then take her on that motorcycle ride. :smirk:)

• done4good
    done4good

In a JW kind of way it is almost normal social interaction, (for anyone else, not really...)

Oh, and they like the bad boys more than they will ever admit.

d4g

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Last year my picture appeared in our local paper, Veterans Day.

My Veteran 1st Cavalry gear for all JW to see.

Told my daughter (JW) so other JW family members would see it.

Their response, there is no hope for him, he have definitely turn to the dark side.LOL

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

BN - can you at least tell us what you like, so we can see what all the fuss is about.

Also - why on earth is a sister calling the home of a brother and enquiring after him through his dfed son ?

This is weird even by dub standards of weird.

• just fine
    just fine
    can you say STALKER? Lol that is too funny, but it is true most JWs don't understand normal boundaries and social norms. It might be fun to play along for awhile. But you have talked to her once so you are probably engaged now.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @sparrow......6 ft tall....190 pounds....green eyes....heavily tattooed..
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Man I'd start off with a text and then talk, yeah on the bike ride !
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

done4good - "...they like the bad boys more than they will ever admit."

Yup, just like every other young woman on the planet.

I didn't figure that out (much to my disadvantage) until I was in my late twenties.

x

On a related note...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0SvZLHFYIs

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ok..sooooooo....we've been textin and talkin...and so she asks me whats up for saturday. I usually drop pops off at the kh, and come back home. So i told her this. Yesterday came around, i dropped off pops, and came home to her parked in front of my house.☺

Long story short,.........she got to ride more than just on my motorcycle yesterday 😈😇😈😇.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit