So this Cute Chick at the KH ...

by brandnew 79 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

When I was younger,I had a crush on a df-d guy who started attending the meetings at my home congregation. He was pretty fine. And too,it was a safe crush,because he was unavailable to me. I guess take it as a compliment.

Jehovah's Witnesses are rather naive and inexperienced when it comes to the opposite sex. I know,I was,still trying to play catch up.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Maybe she was just taking a selfie of her ear...
  • mikeypants
    mikeypants

@EmptyInside,

Let me know if you need any help with your game.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Thats good shit.!!!! A selfie of her ear ??? 😂😂😂
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Should i be receiving like ..a royalty check, for pictures already taken?

Whoa !!!! I wonder how many pics she's already gotten away with ? 😨😨😨😨 ok !!!! Awkward ,!,!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Next time you walk past her, make eye contact, and throw her a small, knowing (but friendly) smile and a wink. :smirk:
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, just go up and say "hi" if you want to.

Dont play the game by making it easier for all to shun you. Act completely comfortable and at ease.

• carla
    carla

I dunno, that just sounds kind of creepy to me. What kind of nutter does that? what was she like 15 or something? Is she an adult woman? and adult woman who takes pics of cute guys? sound the scary music ............

Or maybe she wants to photoshop you into some pic of the both of you, what a cute couple!

Weird anyway you slice it.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Stuck......if she wasnt a jw......she would totally be going for a motorcycle ride with me this weekend. And really ..i dont keep up with who's who in the congo.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @CARLA ....yes creepy, funny, embarrassing, weird, awkward,...but mainly like you said....creepy.😨

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit