'We thank Jehovah for Dark Mode'

by Smiles 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Smiles
    Smiles

New Light! Or is it New Darkness?

Like online video conferencing and apps, apparently the faithful & discreet governing body class now bless the masses with divine dark mode.

Granted, WT has a long theocratic heritage of operating in spiritual dark mode... but improved darkness is now here!

This news release appeared on JW . org in the "Global News" section on December 30, 2021.

"select Light or Dark if you would like jw. org to use a specific setting at all times.

These new options are not yet available in the JW Library app, but will be added in the future. We thank Jehovah for the continual improvements to our digital tools that help us access an abundance of spiritual food."

Spiritual Dark Mode Announcement

• Gorb
    Gorb

Crazy.

G.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yeah! Jehovah did it! Nobody else!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

"We thank Jehovah for the continual improvements"

- it's a basic feature that many apps have had for years, but yet again they invented the thing 🤣 so pathetic

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Is Jehovah actually Al Gore?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Is Jehovah actually Al Gore?

Not too sure about that, but I would believe Algore might say he thought HE was god.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

That's nice - it benefits those who are sensitive to bright lights.

Perhaps they'll come out with the new improved Rothko Mode. A completely blank screen to match a completely blank face staring at it.

I put an altered version of this picture in one of my videos and someone asked "where's that Kingdom Hall?" Yes they thought it was a real KH.

Rothko Chapel Closes for Nearly Ten-Month Renovation | Glasstire

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

"Spiritual" Food equals that coming from Jehovah's spirit.

GB "Opinion" is what it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit