The Tale of Two Loves. Part 2

by 1234 3 Replies latest jw friends

About the time I got married, Gayle got married too. Gary her soon to be husband was the first brother to show her any attention, after we went out separate ways. She knew she wasn't in love with him but at the time wasn't sure she even knew what love was anymore.

She told me later she knew she was making a big mistake marrying Gary and thought about backing out of their engagement, up to the day of their wedding. Her family said it was too late and "she needed to do the right thing." She walked down the aisle wishing she could scream and run out of there.

Any doubts she had about Gary were confirmed before the honeymoon was even over. Maybe Gary could sense her apprehension because no sooner were the "I dos" said, it was like a switch had turned off.

The seemingly attentive Gary, turned into "I'm the head of this Christian Household" lord and king and you my obedient wife and will be treated like the rest of my personal property.

She too found out like many young Jehovah's Witnesses do on their wedding night, that they have married someone who they are not sexually compatible with. What a surprise, the sex was terrible....and will be for the remainder of their married life.

Like myself, not ever enjoying good sex before marriage how would they know? For me it would be 30 years after I got married before I ever enjoyed that wonderful sexual connection with another person. Someone who is there with not just their body but their soul too. The same is true for my ex-Jehovah's Witness wife. From what I hear, she is finally with someone she is sexually compatible with also. Her soul mate.

If you are a young, virgin (as most of them are) Jehovah's Witness, you are really rolling the sexual compatible dice on your wedding night.

She like me, both got snake eyes.

Gary becomes and elder and more distant and abusive as he wheeled his authority, sanctioned by his male dominated organization. Plenty of time to meddle in other people's lives in the Kingdom Hall, while spending little time with his own wife and four small children.

Fast forward, another loveless Jehovah's Witness marriage, filled with meetings, field service, raising children and praying for Armageddon to come to make it all better.

At least with death you can get out of a bad marriage, however in the new system you can be married to this p***k for eternity!

Everyone has their breaking point. After years of neglect and abuse Gayle found hers.

Gayle somehow met Ray, a worldly man. One thing turned into another. She had found something she had never experienced before... passion. There was lots of motel rooms and glorious sex. Ray had the key to her soul and he use it to show her who she really was.

However, there was a lock that Ray couldn't open because Gayle was something else too. Up to meeting Ray she was a good Jehovah's Witness. Maybe her marriage was flawed but her religion was not. Up to Ray, she was devout and never committed even the slightest offence against her church and God.

So now of course the pleasure would be met with the pain. Lies, sin, adultery and the shame of those things that would follow after her confession.

She would confess of course because she must and because Ray had given her something else too. He had impregnated her with her fifth child and his first.

She would still crawl back to her husband and organization and beg for their forgiveness.

How would her husband and church respond to her heart felt repentance?

What would happen to her marriage, her children and love child?

Part 3 tomorrow

Keith Casarona

• justme
    justme
    Thanks for posting, i am enjoying this story, looking foward to Part 3
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I enjoy your style of writing, Keith.

Read your book without stop in one day.

Doc

Doc

One day... wow that is a record.

Even Gayle, the lady in the story took two days.

Of course she got one of the first copies next to my kids, neither of which have read the book yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit