Ironic. Use the Satanic Covid jab and refuse the symbols of Jesus Body

by Rijk 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rijk
    Rijk

Good morning,

Yesterday I reached 92 elders in different countries with this document:

https://jehovah.nu/memorial.pdf

The document on the Lord's Supper has been around for a few years,

I updated it last week and translated it into English (via Google).

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Bullshit to talk about „Satanic“ jabs and the memorial.

• Rijk
    Rijk

Not Satanic that jab?

Anthony Morris III himself cited the example.

And as for passing the bread and wine unused. A Satanic Ritual.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-03-31-2-million-excess-deaths-recorded-globally-covid-19-injections.html

• Jehovahisgod
    Jehovahisgod

I don't believe in anti-vaccination stuff. I won't go any farther than that. Now as far as the Jehovah's witness memorial I'm sorry Jehovah's witnesses but I cannot agree with the way that the memorial is conducted.

To the outside world to those people that do not understand that there are only a tiny amount of people that have a calling given to them by the holy Spirit to eat the bread and drink the wine.

The memorial looks like the satanic Black Mass where the implements of Christ's body are passed around the congregation and everybody refuses them.

The proper way to conduct that memorial if you're going to conduct that memorial and because Jehovah's witnesses believe in honoring Jesus Christ they really ought to take this to heart.

If you want to do the right thing Jehovah's witnesses in commemorating the death of Jesus Christ the proper way.

Then have a once per year classic Passover supper available to whoever wants to come.

Let everybody enjoy their food and then sit down to a short reenactment of Jesus at the last supper table.

The reenactment should be conducted from the platform where the spread table on the platform and some actors. To act out the scene that her brothers and sisters. Those people that believe themselves to have the calling well of course volunteer to be one of those actors on stage before the meal.

And setting in the back of the Kingdom Hall should be a plate with unleavened bread and little wine cups like most churches have.

They're made out of plastic.

When the service concludes there will be a song and an invitation if you wish to partake of the body of Christ and the blood of Jesus Christ by taking the implements.

Please do so as you exit the building.

Please join us in the back of the Kingdom Hall where we will sing praises to Jehovah and let that praise be for about 15 minutes.

That way there will be no fault found. The Bible says You must keep from all appearances of evil.

And I'm sorry to be the one to have to say this but it looks evil if you don't know what's going on!

So as a fellow Christian that loves Jehovah God and Jesus Christ I admonish all of you Jehovah's witnesses conduct the memorial the way I just suggested.

I think everybody would benefit from sticking to the original plan a little more closely

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit