Brooklyn news on sending the elderly packing

by I am a Bible Student 62 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• I am a Bible Student
    I am a Bible Student

Johnny the Bethelite on this program talks about the Older Bethelites being targeted by Watchtower.They are getting rid of those at Bethel who are 65-87 years old, some being anointed even the widows of former Governing Body members who gave decades of loyal service time to the Watchtower organization.

The reasons the very elderly are being expelled are money in that for their age range they cost so much to cloth, fed, and medicate, having problems from high blood pressure to dementia. They include persons such as sister Henschel whose husband had been a Watchtower President and Marian Sydlik whose parents are long dead.

https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/jan-16-2016-johnny-the-bethelite-watchtower-insider-host-his-radio-program-from-brooklyn-ny

• James Jack
    James Jack
    I know of some in their 50's let go also.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Is this a verified fact that sis Henschel and Sydlik have been given the boot?

If so, then the society has really hit rock bottom in terms of love....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Johnny the Bethelite is Rick Fearons creation. A sock puppet through which he claims direct insider knowledge.

Fearon is a sensationalist.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Stuckinarut=maybe they shouldn't of spent so much on their remote control lake. That been said I would wait for verification before I believed it.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Definitely requires verifiable proof before any of us can repeat such atrocities to our still-in family etc.

Otherwise, it will only serve to reinforce their opinions of "apostates on the web."

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    lol. was going to say is johnny the bethelite still about?
  • Fencing
    Fencing
    Fearon is STILL pushing the "Johnny the Bethelite" fraud?
  • JRK
    JRK

JTB is back. Are you still hiding in the closet?

Oy vey! Rick is trolling again.

JK

• JRK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit