They call me TaterSalad

by TaterSalad 19 Replies latest jw friends

• TaterSalad
    TaterSalad

Hello all. My name is TaterSalad. I have been disassociated for about six years now. I have moved past most of my JW issues, but I feel like it would be cool to get to know others like myself. I've seen how it would be healthy to rub shoulders with folks who are also on journeys away from the cult.. A big thanks to the creator of this site.

I guess I'll see you around. Looking forward to it...

Tater

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Hi there Tater, good to have you here. Hope to hear more from you in the coming weeks.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome Tater from down under , I DA about 10 years ago now after being out for 20

I thought I would make a statement

Make yourself at home.

smiddy

• John Free
    John Free

Hello Tatersalad!

Welcome to the forum!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome. I hope you have fun here and connect with some.

Kate xx

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Welcome.

I like potato salad.

• stillin
    stillin

Tater salad! Hope to see you at a barbeque!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome Tatersalad!

Lisa 🌹

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome Tater! My wife and I disassociated ourselves back in 1967. One of the all time best decisions we ever made!

I see your a fan of Ron White? If so he is a cast member of a new Showtime show.

"Roadies is an insider’s look at the lives of the people who work backstage for the arena-level rock group The Staton-House Band, focusing on their relationships, friendships, and devotion to music. The ensemble cast also includes Imogen Poots, Rafe Spall, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Peter Cambor, Colson Baker, and Ron White. Crowe wrote the pilot and directs the first six episodes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit