Which bible character do you hate the most?

by Bonsai 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    Bonsai: The more i think about it, the more I feel an extreme dislike for the apostle Paul. ... What irritates me even more is the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses were more Paulian than CHRISTian.

Go a little bit further down this track, Bonsai, and you will realise that there was no such thing as a SINGLE TRUE CHURCH started by Jesus and perverted by men like Paul.

Just as there were many Judaisms in Jesus time, so there were many Christianities after Jesus.

• Starlafox
    Starlafox
    I dislike David. I don't like how he got away scott free with those crimes he did when there was people who's crimes were less severe yet were instantly killed (the two couple who took some gold or something come to mind). Favoritism at its finest.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Simon:

The NT is just some hippy's drug trip about how great the world would be if everyone loved each other. Then the suits arrive and make it into a corporation before it ends with someone taking hallucinogenics.

That is probably the best and most concise description of the NT I've ever heard.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Lot is on the top of my list as someone who has total disregard for his family. I am disgusted by his actions towards his daughters. I never understood how people could be on a KH platform providing a justification for his action. Those people disgust me as much as Lot.

A close second is Solomon. I think he was an idiot with regards to not understanding how his personal excesses destroyed a nation. He has no concept of economic development and squandered an opportunity to build a strong economic kingdom.

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

As a man, I just can't make myself hate Solomon. I do like Proverbs... and all those women! I bet he treated his mistresses like queens, too.

Simon, great description of the NT! Couldn't have put it any better!

• jesscd
    jesscd

David

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Definitely Yahweh. It all starts with this psychopath.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Apostle Paul. Self-righteous, pretentious, arrogant, judge mental and good ol' all round peice of shit. Truly the first Jehovah's Witness.
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Asa Witness i disliked Paul. Paul is my favourite now.
  • truthlover123
    truthlover123

The Levite Priest who sent his wife out to the trolls to be raped all night and then she died on the doorstep, he took her body and cut it into 12 pieces and sent a piece to the 12 tribes.

Then blamed it on someone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit