Which bible character do you hate the most?

by Bonsai 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

David by far unless we include David's God. David was sadistic, presenting

200 men foreskins to Saul so he can marry his daughter. That's a sick dude.

• kaik
    kaik
    • Paul
    • Judah as ultra hypocrite. Sleep with "prostitute" Tamar and he is not even punished and than he is condemning his daugher-in-law.
    • David, not very sympathetic person as a ruler.
  • Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Most definately Satan - Its because of him we are on forums like this. He has confused Christianity
  • Bonsai
    Bonsai

Truthexplorer,

Every good story has to have a super villain. But I don't think the buck stops with just Satan. How about the fact that God doesn't do anything for anyone when they need clear answers for the severe problems or crisis of faith that they are facing? All we have to work with is a vague human sacrifice that supposedly happened in some remote place two millennia ago. Then we have a bunch of confusing, poorly written scrolls mashed together to make the modern day bible. I'd say there is plenty of blame to spread all around. I don't see god spending much time clearing up the confusion (unless it's to help someone find a roof leak so they can attend a convention).

Also, I agree with everyone's thoughts on David. I liked him as a kid because he slayed a giant. Nowadays, I'd bet killing a giant would get you disfella-shipped, or worse, put you away in a maximum security prison for a very long time.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I very much agree with Richard Dawkins :

" "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust , unforgiving control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

King Mannassah.

Piece of shit.

• Malachi Constant
    Malachi Constant
    Jehovah (NWT) is. For his numerous, brutal crimes against humanity, all those supposedly because of his... name.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Which bible character do I hate the most as of 13/11/2015 ~ why Ishmael of course!!!

....grumble...Arabs...Islam....damn haggar...sasafrasin...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Other than that Kaik's list is spot on
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Anyone who claimed to speak for GOD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit