I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!

by Jesika 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am so used to being on the board everyday, and knowing everything going on all the time.

Since I started working, I don't find the time to be here as often.

My job is going good, I get paid (finally) this Friday, and am looking forward to having a paycheck again. I will sign up for medical/dental/vision insurance after my first check for my son and I.

Just wanted to tell you all I miss being here as often as I used to be.

(((((((((((((everyone, and to any new ones I haven't met yet)))))))))))

Love,

Jes

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

You know, I miss looking up at chat and seeing you in there. It just looks weird not seeing you name in chat!

So how does it feel to be gainfully employed? Ever feel like you're in the Matrix and getting the juice sucked out of you?

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL@Tex

I miss being in chat all the time too.

As far as the life getting sucked out of you, well, from not working to working 6 nights a week---big adjustment.

Plus, after work 2-3 times a week, I go to the gym and workout for about an hr or more, and still have a hard time getting to sleep untill about 6pm. I have bought sominex and tylenol PM, both haven't worked. I even tried drinking till I got tired, and I ended up staying awake till 9AM!!!!

I think my body is going nuts, but it is nice to be working.

Love Ya,

Jes

• heathen
    heathen

Glad to hear the job is working out , I just roasted my first chicken here at home in a betty crocker bbq and wow that was good , yummy . I do eat boston market every once in awhile ,the meat loaf in tomato sauce is pretty good as well .Do they give you meal discounts?

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @ heathen,

Ya I get 50% off my food, when I actually do pay for it LOL.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Jesika: so glad the job has turned out well for you (YIPPEE).

Hey, don't you worry...you are constantly in our thoughts. You are often spoken of, and I mean that in a very positive way.

We'll catch up with you and of course, there'll be plenty for you to read when you have time.

Best wishes, and so glad to read that all is well at work Jesika.

Catch ya when you get back here.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx Ray!!!!

Hey, who has been talking about me?? *ears burning* lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit