Online Elders Manual

by Mandybp 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandybp
    Mandybp

Just in case anyone's interested here's an online copy of the elders manual

http://www.arkwebsministries.com/bible/

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Mandy, that link points me to an online Bible!!!

Either the link is not right or you are badly mistaken.

I found the real link to the Elders manual here ---> Elders Manual

You have to wait a few seconds for it to load. Hope this helps!

The Pope

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    14-May-03 01:22 May 14, 2003 by PopeOfEruke: Breaking the law
    14-May-03 01:33 May 14, 2003 by PopeOfEruke: Breaking the law

• Francois
    Francois

Hello Pope Baby.

The JW Elders Manual is indeed at the site provided by Mandy. You have to scroll down to The New Light Church or something like that, and it will have JW in parens: (Jehovah's Witnesses) like that. And lo' there the sleazy pubication sits. I just came back from reading it. So go for it.

francois

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I found this on the site:

GOVERNING BODY RESIGNS FROM WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION

For the first time in WATCHTOWER HISTORY, the Watchtower Society is being run by the "Other Sheep". As for the "Anointed Remnant", who formerly represented it, they have been excluded completely from the Organization.

The Watchtower Society was created by "Pastor Russell" and from 1874, until his death in 1916, he was known as the "Faithful & Discreet Slave" who dispensed "spiritual food" to his followers.

Throughout it's history only those claiming to be of the "anointed" class could represent the Organization.

Until recently the organization was represented by a "governing body" and a "president" who were considered the Organization itself.

This was called a "Theocratic" (God run) Organization and the only organization to dispense "spiritual food at the proper time". (Matt. 24:45)

The Organization was said to be run from the "top down". Jehovah God, Jesus Christ, the President and "Governing body". All appointments, writings, etc. were to be through them exclusively.

Their claim was "We can find no scriptural guidance other than from the 'faithful slave'"

However, in the year 2000, there has been a complete reversal. Those of the "elect", having lifetime positions, from the top down, all handed in their resignations.

The organization is now being run from the "bottom up". The "other sheep" (earthly class) are now completely in charge.

The Watchtower Society has been formed into 3 corporations, each with it's own president. (All voted in positions)
    One Corporation will supervise things pertaining to religious and educational matters, one will care for matters regarding full-time service, pioneers, etc. and the remaining one will handle designs and engineering of buildings, holding titles of vehicles etc.

It seems that, between these 3 divisions, everything is covered to run like an efficient and well-oiled vast organization.

Those of the governing body, who in truth WERE the Organization, will remain members of the governing body, dealing with "spiritual matters'. They will have no president to represent them, rather, they will have a "rotating" chairman. In worldly terms these elderly men have been "put out to pasture" and the Organization is now being run by young men with big business experience.

Several reasons are given for this drastic change. One is, as they state, "any group needs legal protection" (There are currently many law suites filed against them).

All Watchtower publications stress that to be saved one must come to the Watchtower Organization. One such magazine stated that there was still time to "come to the Organization for salvation".

It would be confusing to accept this today since one would need to ask "To which of the three corporations of the Organization would I go? The one dealing with the preaching work, or the one directing the traveling overseers? Certainly not the one in charge of holding titles to vehicles?"

You might say that one could turn to the "Faithful Slave Class". They were, in reality, the Organization . . . but, remember, they are no part of it today.

The bible tells us clearly to "go to Jesus". Acts 4:12 states "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved".

There is still time to go to Him for salvation and not to any organization of men. He will never resign His position. He is the rock, the cornerstone which can never be removed, and Jesus welcomes you to come.

I'm not a pro--JW by any means, but this kind of fabricated Born-Again-Christian-We-Are-The-Only-Ones-Who-Will-Be-

Saved-And-Look-How-Wrong-Other-"Christians"-Are-So-Blatantly-Wrong crap makes me sick!

If anyone is going to refute the Watchtower, they should do it honestly, and without the ignorance that the writer of the

above article has shown.

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit