JW Memorial = Black mass

by pleaseresearch 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

I've heard this before that what JWs do is the same as a black mass. Could someone give me a link, book or evidence to support this please.

• Damascus
  • pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch
    Thanks for that. I've just read it but can't see how the JW are copying a black mass.
  • Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Although we read the Gospels before reaching the writings of Paul, the reality is that Paul wrote his 7 letters at least 10 years before the earliest Gospel, by "Mark" (who was not a disciple). Why is this important in the context of the "memorial"?

Because it is Paul who first wrote that Jesus said "this is my blood, drink it". Paul was not there. Paul was estranged from the community at Jerusalem, keeping away from them for 3 years, and then only having short private meetings. Paul explicitly states that he did not receive information from any man, only directly from Jesus Christ.

Where did Paul find out that Jesus said these words? He received them in a visionary contact with the dead and resurrected Jesus. The later writers simply copied Paul. That's the reason the words are so similar. Paul got the words while he was on a "high", in an other-worldly state.

And would a Jew really say "drink my blood"? Did Jesus say he was going to drink his blood with his disciples when they are in the kingdom?

Black Mass. White Mass. Red Mass. Green Mass.

It's all the same - it all came from one man's imagination.

Doug

• mana11
    mana11

The Black Mass starts on the same day that the memorial was held this year and lasts a week, since the actual memorial date should be about 22nd April 2016, one could therefore ask why did they hold the memorial this year on that particular date. Black Mass or are they simply now celebrating the Pagan Easter tradition?, who can really say?.

The GB give no explanation for these changes. Many believe the organization to be aligned with the occult.

The denial of Christs Blood at the memorial observance certainly is worthy consideration in this regard.

It was amazing this year to finally get documented proof that C.T Russel was a Commander of the Knight’s Of The Maccabees, part of the Rosicrucians order ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.org/vintage-freemason-compilation-collinsworth-family-album-charles-t-russel-freemason-commander/

. Anything is possible with this cult.

• Absolutesbeginners
    Absolutesbeginners

YES its a Black Mass .

Quite funny ....

If Jesus was back he would laught a lot i guess ...looking that ....

I think Jw people would think " this guy is mentally ill " he drank all the wine at the "black mass " !!

"Sister Jw was upset with his long hair , his smell and his twelve drunks friends !!"

I dont even know if this guy really existed ... ( i wasnt born ) but if yes i think he was ok . funny .

wearing a nice shirt " GOD IS DEAD " on the back, and changing water into WINE !! My best friend ever !!

Coome Back !!!!!!!!!

• Damascus
    Damascus
    The essence of the black mass is that they pass around the bread and wine and do not partake of it. They do so to show that they reject Jesus' sacrifice. Only Satanists and JW's do this
  • freeman
    freeman

The JW Memorial is indeed very much a Black Mass in the sense of it is a mocking of the the Lords Evening Meal or as Catholics call it a Mass.

Just think about how mocking it is:

Everyone is invited.

Everyone touches the tray with the emblems.

Everyone rejects it!

Jesus says take, eat, this is my blood, take, eat this is my body, and virtually if not literally the entire gathering reject what he is offering.

Disgusting!

Yes the JW Memorial is about as close to a Black Mass as one can get!

Freeman

• SpiritualGal08
    SpiritualGal08

I actually pulled up the above referenced black mass Wikipedia article while at this year's Memorial (see my post on what happened to me there...unbelievable).

The idea of rejecting the blood and sacrifice of Jesus never occurred to me while in the organization. It was only years after I left that I read an article about Black Mass and how it is the opposite of Mass celebrating Jesus. It got me to thinking and I began to research the Occult connection to the Watchtower. Some stories seem unbelievable and yet, other stories seem to corroborate the possibility of Watchtower involvement in shocking Occult activities. Seriously, nothing surprises me much anymore when it comes to the Watchtower. Just how far down the rabbit hole you wish to go determines what you "see". Sadly, the majority of JW'S have no clue as to the history of their organization and when you try to share something with them, they respond automatically with 'new light' gibberish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit