The problem with shunning

by poopie 7 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

Shunning is unjust because say the problem is with 2 people let's say it's fraud against another person. Now 8 million people are brought into the problem by also shunning the one person that the 8 million must also shun do you see how stupid that is.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Shunning is unjust because say the problem is with 2 people let's say it's fraud against another person. Now 8 million people are brought into the problem by also shunning the one person that the 8 million must also shun.....poopie

And..

You probably have never met most of them..

Now you have to let 8 million JWs know they have to shun you..

One at a Time!..

Hi..You Need to Shun Me!..

Image result for businessman introducing himself...Image result for WTF Cat

• Simon
    Simon

For practical reasons, shunning rarely has more people involved than the local family / congregation.

I could go to a DC and walk in and people would talk to me - they don't know who I am.

The weapon only works when used by people you know and care(d) about.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Shunning is a proactive element of fear imposed to control, subdue and manipulate.

Most religious cults do so in one way or the other.

Being that most of the core doctrines of the JWs were maliciously devised. it makes logical sense that these regulated controls of punishment are being utilized.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

There would be no apostates( JW's are nuts) if there were no shunning, no attacks on

the organization from ex members..

• kairos
    kairos

Yes, it's so localized.

Any of us could move to a new area and request a bible study on JWscatOrg. We could be baptized in less than a year and totally infiltrate.

That would be a bit much, and I'll never do it, but really, they never looked at my I.D. Just pretend all the way through and make a mockery of the entire thing after being appointed an eldurr.

---

Think this is far fetched? Think again.

Several years ago a ridiculous eldurr told me that yes indeed, there are 'moles' all throughout the ORG.
    I should have asked more questions instead of burying it.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit
    James Mixon

"There would be no apostates( JW's are nuts) if there were no shunning, no attacks on

the organization from ex members.."

We'd still attack them because of the sex abuse, having been victims of mind control, because of all the free labor they tricked us into, being consummate hypocrites, being false prophets, and many other things...

There are lots of other bones to pick. Even if they did't practice shunning, they are still a collective sick puppy that needs to be put down.

TB-

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Good point poopie. Whether the 8 million are called upon personally or not, it is implied and used as an intimidation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit