My face in real life

by blisterfeet 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

So after years of being out of the orginization, and using a pseudonym I have put my face out there for the world to see. The repercussions have been real. But I am also convicted in my stance. https://youtu.be/IIRQJbGiQoY

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

That's incredibly brave, you should be proud of yourself for taking that step. They dont like it fuck them, it's your life not theirs.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats on that brave step!! And you chose a really good channel for your debut. True-Faced (both of them) seem so warm and kind. Every time.

-Aude.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I enjoyed the video and it was a pleasure to see a knowledgeable interviewer on the subject of JW`s conducting it .

I just have one small gripe.If i had no knowledge of the JW religion at all , and I watched this video I would have got the impression that she cut herself off from her own family after leaving the religion .

Nowhere did she say that they her family shunned her or disowned her for leaving the religion .

I tried to look at it as though I was someone who didnt know anything about JW`s and that`s what I came away with.

Otherwise I truly enjoyed the whole presentation.

And good luck to you m` lady ,I wish you well.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Congrats.

Posting my face here was extremley liberating also.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Congratulations! Be YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit