Wishing the Gov.Body Members Contact Covid Virus.

by smiddy3 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t wish them any real harm or death or anything ,but I feel that if a few of them contracted the virus it might wake a few more up that their is no GOD to protect them from what is happening in the world.

After all they are living in a hot spot aren`t they ?

Am I wrong in wishing this to befall some of them ? As a wake up call ? And I repeat ,not to cause any of them to die from it.

What`s your thoughts on this ?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

don`t wish them any real harm or death or anything ,but I feel that if a few of them contracted the virus it might wake a few more up that their is no GOD to protect them

I don't wish good people any harm either but are the GB good people?

How many innocent children, young couples, mothers and fathers, grandparents would still be alive if not for the "No Blood" doctrine pushed by the GB

How many young men would have avoided years in prison for their neutrality doctrine.

How many families would still be together instead of being broken by their disfellowshipping policy.

How many members would be better off if they pursued higher education instead of pioneering and recruiting more gullible people

Around 57,000,000 (million) people will die this year. Many of them will be good people. Many will be parents who will leave young children to fend for themselves.

If the lives of the 8 GB could be exchanged for the lives of some parents who are about to die this year, whose young children depend on them, ----the world would be a better place.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

I'd rather see them in a court of law being questioned on the two witness rule and their failure to protect children from abuse and why they protected the abusers by not reporting them to the authorities.

Why some of the victims and their families have been and are still being shunned, and why they won't say sorry.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think coronavirus would be too easy for them. Taking their mandatory coronavirus shot AND mandatory flu shot would be a punishment more in line with what fits the crime--after all, they did ruin plenty of lives on purpose.

Along with them, anyone that is working to make these shots mandatory for the general public deserves also to be forced to take them as well. Bill Gates, you need your mandatory coronavirus shot--you are trying to make it mandatory for us, it should be mandatory for you as well. Biden, Harris, Pelosi, KILLary--you all deserve mandatory coronavirus shots, too--along with any other politician that is fighting to make this mandatory or to ruin this country with race baiting and general enslavement on a major scale. And so do those running the media, directing us to be told lies and firing any of their slaves that are trying to tell the truth.

And no, Google, your rotten CEO is not exempt either. That lowlife scum is censoring the truth about these viruses on its platform--Facebook, too. Hence, they are trying to push the vaccine as the only solution and thus deserve mandatory shots for pushing these lies on such a grand scale.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont wish this disease on anybody. as regards these governing body puppets--i do wish the would all resign--quit--go apostate--whatever---then see what happens to the cult.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Naaa they are so arrogant and self assuming about themselves they would probably just resolve that they got inflected with Satan's system of things.

See you brothers in the new system

• ragingmad
    ragingmad

Hey, if you're ok with genetic material from another person inside of you, can you introduce me to your 16 year old daughter?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

There is a LOT of misinformation about mRNA. It is not genetic material from another person.

Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That link leads to a crock of shit. It’s incredibly dishonest. Moderna’s information sent to the FDA for licensing of their MRNA vaccine tells another story. There hasn’t been near enough research for approval.

Unbelievable... Not really when you follow the $$$.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit