Ill grant the JW's what they want and have wanted since the inception of their Borg

by Fognomore 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fognomore
    Fognomore

Hello all,

Just imagine what this world would be like if the JW faith had the whole world as believers? I just had a conversation with my dad where I said " Fine , I will grant you that you your desire to have every person on the earth become a JW as that is the Borgs goal by teaching correct.? "

I followed up with " If that would of happened in 1914 or earlier, what would become of our world? Could you tell me how the fields of science, medicine, mathematics, biology, history, and astronomy been affected? If you follow the JW teaching to the "T" you would have no advancement in any subject on earth. We would most likely be living as though it was 1914, with no cars, no medical knowledge, no advancements in math. The entire globe would come to a standstill and we would be living the same as in 1914 today. Think about it. I know my thoughts are not written so well as Im in a hurry, but think about the basic idea and let me know what you think. I think it's a great reasoning idea as it made my dad stop and think.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Cars were around before 1914 but I get what you are saying.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I think that is more effective than telling someone. Let their own minds draw conclusions.

Unfortunately, when the realization hits them, most JW's in that brief second or two will quickly "forget" that they even had that thought. You can see it when their eyes shift.

But I think that small intrusions into their JW dreams, could have an effect in the long run. Could...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I would say if the United States had listened to Russel or Rutherford and "submitted to gods kingdom" we would all be speaking german

• waton
    waton

yeah, that is a bad argument because imagine if Einstein that wrote the "atomic" equation in 1905 had become a witness then, and the bomb never build. Empires dismantled, Miracle wheat, fed the world. 2 Cadillacs nor only for the president,(the head slave) but everyone. ---elders---

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Everyone becomes a JW

Then

1. No need for Armageddon

2. Hell would be real after all.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Yes the whole world would be "Animal Farm" like Orwell wrote.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If everyone in the world were a JW, the WTS would - for all intents and purposes - rule the planet.

How often have I summarized what a country (and, by extension, a planet) run by the WTS would be like by now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit