Could handle the Pressure???

by DwainBowman 4 Replies latest social current

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

If you were called before the Muller Probe, Could you come up with the small amount of $100,000+ dollars to get an attorney to represent you? And that's just the Start!!

After you've exhausted, everything you've got, but haven't given in and made stuff up, about Trump. What's next?

Muller and company will threaten your Family with the same treatment, along with your Friends and Business Associates!

After Hours and Hours of grilling over and over about the same stuff, with the most hostile prosecutors you can imagine, for hours. how many little simple mistakes will you make in repeating your responses again and again!

If that's not enough to get you to start making stuff up, you're going to be charged with what's called a Process crime, that can get you put in prison, and heavy fines.

I know a couple of people that have been through this type of stuff! They had their lives and families rip apart, for nothing!!

Believe What You Want, But this is what's going on with the Muller Probe!!

• stillin
    stillin

That's why there needs to be a probe. The pressure gets results. Liars are exposed. The facts come to the light of day.

Maybe Mr Trump will just pardon everybody and we can get on with our everyday deceit.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Maybe Mr Trump will just pardon everybody and we can get on with our everyday deceit.

That's what I would do. I hope he does it.

I was not a Trump fan.

The only thing he had going for him IMO was that he was not Hillary. (ABC Anybody but Clinton).

But the Press hates him. All the Democrats hate him. About 1/2 the GOP hates him.

All that is enough to make me support the man.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    Not going to waste my time!!
  • OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    Me neither Dwain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit