Using Review Sites To Spread the Word About JW Dangers

by jacobm 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jacobm
    jacobm

Hello everyone,

I have posted a review of the Kingdom Hall that I attended before I revoked my JW membership, on both Yelp & Google. I figured that it only takes me 5 minutes to write a good review, and it could save someone a lot of heartache.

Keep in mind that you have to post a firsthand account of your experience. My first review got taken down because it was a more generic "this is a cult" review, and someone flagged it (hmmm..I wonder who).

- Jake

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I've done that before but it similarly got taken down...didn't know about the firsthand account rule. I'll have to do that for my local KH and AH.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sincerity, honesty are distinctively apart from religious institutions most of time , nevertheless there is a presence of helping people out with their problems..

Religion could be correctly described as organized corruption.

Other Christian based religions act more in accordance to the expressed Christian doctrines of faith to all of humanity , the WTS/JWS act more in accordance to a self supporting publishing house and the doctrines of faith are subjective arranged for the organization's members only. ........ there is a difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit