Dream

by Charmed 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Charmed
    Charmed

For some reason, I've been having a lot of cult-related dreams lately. It's very strange since I don't usually dream at all.

Anyways, the dream I had last night, I was at the KH that I went to growing up. It used to have chairs that sorta leaned back a little. The meeting was about ready to start and so I sat down and then a shirtless man sat in the chair in front of me and fell back too far until he was in my lap. He was such a hottie. He looked italian, and very buff. (sigh) So I touched his shoulders to help him get up and then I remember thinking, "Well, now that made the meeting worthwhile for a change." Then the meeting was going on and I just kept daydreaming about this guy and when I went to open my bible, the spine broke.

Ha ha!! I just thought I'd share. You all are probably the only ones that would really appreciate it:)

• more2C
    more2C

I started dreaming about the religion only after 10 years after I left. I think dreams are a coping mechanism for all the tough things we went through while we were in. I still get religious dreams once in a while. But, everyone is different and I think that analyzing dreams (as best as you can) can certainly help in dealing with the reality.

more2C

• Charmed
    Charmed

That's amazing that it took 10 years for you to start dreaming about the cult. I guess our brains must have some amazing coping mechanisms it uses when we need it most.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit