Is The Governing Getting Bad Advise From Trusted People Who Know TTATT?

by Brokeback Watchtower 4 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

As all their very bad internet appearance continues multiply in despicability according to some type of Moore's Law thingy and grows exponentially(not linearly) I'm sure most of the higher ups have not imposed upon themselves the GB inspired bans on information sources found on the internet. So that a great many of those surrounding the Governing Body are aware of TTATT and are playing the cards they have been dealt with and are bluffing(by hiding resentment and disgust) the GB almost every step with a secret death wish guiding their correspondence with these despicable evil clowns.

The Governing Body are only fooling themselves the about the loyalty they have imagined their at home base because there has to be fifth column right there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favour of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organised actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can only hope so . Maybe they ''won`t go out with a bang but a whimper " { Neville Schute }

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, somebody advised them to claim that a stop-motion video made with Lego (somehow) caused "irreparable damage". :smirk:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

a great many of those surrounding the Governing Body are aware of TTATT and are playing the cards they have been dealt with and are bluffing(by hiding resentment and disgust)

If you were part of the privileged few who got to remain at Bethel, you damned well bet you'd be walking on eggshells and kissing ass to keep your safe, comfortable, cushy position.

I'm sure there are many who are disillusioned. They were lied to, just like us. They believed it all, just like us. In many cases, they have given their all, just like us, but MORE SO. They've seen many of their Bethelite peers thrown to the curb when they were no longer useful to the Borg and were seen as only a liability to be rid of.

Yep. Smart to play the (bad) hand you were dealt and hope you can continue to bluff your way through it all.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm sure even though many may be angry at this bunch of pathetic morons running thing in Jehobos organ-pipe-dreaming-mathingy and are hobnobbing with these snobs they never show it because they are transferring that anger into ways in getting some type of justice that they deserve. I'm willing to believe there is some type of organized conspiracy to expose these morons for all their bull shit perhaps even some of the Governing Body's ass wiping Helpers could be in on it. This bunch does a lot of things behind closed doors and those doors need to be opened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit