Jehovah is now reaching out to the deaf via the cart work

by ShirleyW 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

This week I saw a cart in the subway station, but in front of the rags they had a tablet showing a video. The video was of a guy doing sign language and I bet my bottom dollar it's the same guy that did the ever popular "don't yank the wank" video. When I first noticed it I actually thought they were showing that video, but that guy is so over the top with his signing, but I didn't see him signing the actual wank part from the other video. So, how about that, in the NY subway system can you imagine the thousands of folks that pass them by everyday, now they're turning off the deaf folks as well.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Ok. Im going to say it....

Dont yank the wank??

Id google it but im on my business phone....

• stillin
    stillin

Scruff, you're in for it now! Curiosity can take you to some strange places.

Anybody got a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QReUbe4kp-o&list=RDQReUbe4kp-o

hope this works, you're in for a treat!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

stillin - I've seen that clip a few times before, but never with 50 Cent playing in the background, that was best ! This guys hand movements fit perfectly with the music!

• blondie
    blondie

I wonder if these devices showing videos etc, will be counting their time and the person holding it will just be a tool.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

@stillin. OH MY!!!!! that is the funniest thing i have ever seen. I wouldnt let me kids watch that kind of filth!!!

• stillin
    stillin

Scruff, the "approved" version is there on YouTube. The 50 cent version wasn't the society's doing. ;)

• sparky1
    sparky1

What was the message for the cart work that day? Don't be a jerk.........worship Jehovah and "repent of the works of their hands." Revelation 9:20 NWT

• minimus
    minimus

What a loving God Jehovah is. He wants to make sure that everyone gets the message of the good news before the imminent end of the system comes.

• blondie
    blondie

But then they say that non-jws that never hear will die at Armageddon forever because of community responsibility; that jws should not expect every person to have an individual witness.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010682?q=individual+witness&p=sen

We recognize that the end could come at any time; Jehovah’s timing is not contingent on our giving a personal witness to every individual on the planet. (Matt. 10:23) WT 9/15/2010

*** w00 1/15 p. 13 par. 17 “Keep on the Watch” ***

Nevertheless, the Bible does not state that Jehovah will wait until every individual on earth has received a personal witness. Rather, the good news must be preached to Jehovah’s satisfaction. Then the end will come.—Compare Matthew 10:23.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit