I have the answer to the main question to posed here! Do Jehovah's witnesses have the truth?

by Bill cur 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TD
    TD

"Truth" is the state of being true. Referring to it as a tangible object that you can, "have" is cult speak...

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bill , have a few beers and take your meds.

• venus
    venus
    VW.org, that's interesting. Not only Genesis but even the theme of the Bible is too problematic--instead of crucifying Satan the Devil the source of all sins, crucifying Jesus the innocent!!!
  • flipper
    flipper

" If you attack it your either dead or a demon. God bless. " Am I correct in assuming that you might be Trump's lost DNA cousin that he never met ?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

More ridiculous beliefs will not destroy the ridiculous beliefs. I am always shaking my head when someone comes along to say "this" will bring down Watchtower.

It is such a shame when someone is freed just to imprison themself to slightly different ideas from the Bible about trumpet blasts or calculations of hidden messages or Armageddon theories.

• VW.org
    VW.org
    instead of crucifying Satan the Devil the source of all sins, crucifying Jesus the innocent!!!

I agree venus. And I believe that the bible is an evil book and just like OTWO says to fall from one cult to be enslaved by another ideology. That is cruel.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I have the answer to the main question to posed here! Do Jehovah's witnesses have the truth?

Clearly they don't.

But neither do you

• _Morpheus
  • freddo
    freddo

1. Preaching to the choir here.

2. Frying pan. Fire

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Their is a debate over whether the Jws have the truth or not.

No, there isn't, especially here. I read your post carefully, and in all honesty, it doesn't contain anything I (or a whole lot of other people here) haven't heard before. Not one thing. As you can see from some of the other people's posts, some of us are pretty much done with "the truth" and "what is in the scriptures" that is supposed to unravel some kind of unique knowledge of some truth that for some reason some people keep chasing.

Many of use believe that the Bible has absolutely no practical use today. Any simple tweet or Facebook post can be more effective in communicating massively, and in creating change than the Bible has had in thousands of years.

The truth is very rare and protected with lies.

No. The truth about things and pretty much everything is around us all the time; there's no need to go on some kind of quest for it. Look around you. The world sucks (sometimes), but it's full of truth. it is called reality.

If enough witnesses see this video it will destroy the wt soc forever.

No, it won't, and I don't see any use to attempt at doing that either. They themselves are doing quite a good job at sinking.

Black male is compulsory

Sign me up! (yes, that is a gay sex joke).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit