Nobody's Watching/Ninguém Veja new Netflix Series

by SonoftheTrinity 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Something about the Angelus Order reminds me of the Jehovah's Witnesses but I can't put my finger on any one thing.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I will keep my out for it and see what I can make of it .

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Hey matey, I started to watch it and within the first 10 minutes all I could see was loads of similarities, some subltle some not so.

My take on it When Angelus is being introduced fred says always follow orders (sound familiar)? Further he says the chief always knows what is best for you.Again typical jdumbs saying GarBage/ elders always know what is best or the organization as such.

Angelus is told the dress code and it is emphasized to wear a tie always (???) Angelus asks "humans cannot see us so why do we need to wear a tie?" The other four in the room all stop to ponder on this as he did make a good point but then again cognitive dissonance at work .The look on their faces say " a good point but we do not know, we just follow orders blindly ,leave brains at home.

Once agian when he sees the do not enter sign to the cheifs office and gets told never to go there and that all the districts have a door leading to the chiefs office. Angelus again questions if you have never been in there how do you know it is true. Again told to just follow orders and obey blindly. Much like the jdumbs, never allowed to question anything, if you do do then the chief knows it all follow orders, trust in them n blah, blah.

Lets see how much more I can take of this.

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Pretty soon I can see Angelus moulded into their way of thinking ie just obey. Perhaps after a pretty long time he will awaken to ask quetions again when he discovers the lies, then he looks for a way out, then is shunned perhaps ....Conjecture here, havent watched it yet.

I wil wait n see what happens if it interests me as I continue to watch it.

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit