Occult theocracy...Anyone?

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 0 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just been reading a book called Occult Theocracy by Lady Queenborough .It is gripping , it talks about jdubs n freemasonry n secret religions of all sorts. Apparently a good read . I f anyone has read this book let me know what you think. I am enjoying what I have read so far. .Below is just a couple of paras as a taster..

"The power of theocrasy or exercise of government rule over the masses by a hierarchy of priests or adepts rested on its dual system of teaching, namely : Exoterism and Esoterism, the former a code of discipline of the thought and mode of life of the masses, the latter the hierarchic school wherein were trained the chosen adepts destined to safeguard the rules imposed upon the people by the high priests. Upon a close study of the manifold religious systems, the corruption of which led to theocratic rule, namely, Brahminism, the Ancient Egyptian Cult, Mosaism or Judaism, Christianism and Mahometanism, one finds the accepted belief of Monotheism as the basis of esoteric or secret belief or doctrine. Monotheism is here taken in the sense of First Principle. Whereas the Egyptian high priesthood of Memphis kept this theory as the esoteric teaching of the high adepts, Moses, brought up as one of them, gave it as exoteric or popular belief to the Israelitic sect to which he belonged, embodying it in a deity, the terrible Jehovah of the Jews."

Zing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit