Watchtower purchases CoC copyright for undisclosed amount!

by the girl next door 125 Replies latest watchtower bible

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Now what is your stance?
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Love this post.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Then the book and its writings will be distributed via copied or pirated version.

The message of the WTS doing so as a intentional means to conceal its corruption, would tell a tale in itself.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Squatting?
  • freddo
    freddo

If this were true then "All's fair in love and war" ... so now let's unleash the pdf's of war.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Where is the proof of this? If it is true, I am horrified.
  • LV101
    LV101

Wouldn't surprise me - crooks! They're certainly hurting for money -- yeah, right! Although it's wise of them to dig into their deep pockets and make this move.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    It's not likely this would happen for many reasons NJS. I thought a hypothetical would be good for an exercise in intellectual honesty.
  • OneEyedJack
    OneEyedJack
    Why is this posted like a fact instead of a what if? Kinda misleading.
  • talesin
    talesin

It's difficult, if not impossible to give an honest reaction to an hypothetical situation, especially one that is so far-fetched and fraught with emotional issues.

If the copyright owner *did* sell it to the Tower, then she would have already disrespected Ray's wishes, and by illegally distributing it, we would be fulfilling his dying wish. That is my answer, and it goes right along with the opinions I have already expressed.

Legally, it would be wrong. But morally, I would have no problem with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit