Hello all

by WhiskeySix 22 Replies latest jw friends

• WhiskeySix
    WhiskeySix

I am new to this site and wanted to say hi. My wife and I are recently disassociated.

• Tallon
    Tallon

Hello WhiskeySix, and welcome to the forum.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi and welcome to both of you. My husband and I disassociated 27 years ago, well done, good to have you here.

• nugget
    nugget

Welcome WhiskeySix I wish you both an easy transition into normality whatever that looks like for you.

• WhiskeySix
    WhiskeySix

Thank you all for the welcome. We are actually happier than we've been in years .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Welcome!

"We are actually happier than we've been in years ."

OUR THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Welcome Mr. and Mrs. WiskeySix! My wife and I left in the mid 1960's best decision ever. Your in the long game now....no Armageddon short game. Make your decisions carefully, your health, your financials, your joy and pleasure in one another. More education if you need it! You get to make your own choices.

P.S. Make sure your not walking around with the Society's No Blood suicide note on you!

Tells us more when you get a chance.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome to the Real Life!

We look forward to your input here in our community forum.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

So what was the last straw that got you guys out aside from the doubts over the years? What convinced you it was no longer 'the truth' or that the GB were directed by God?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Welcome Whiskeysix!
    It's always great to see someone else escape and break free of the Watchtower.
    When a couple can come out together that is just awesome.
    At this juncture of your journey in life, do you and your wife consider yourself as believers or non-believers?
    Are you leaning more towards Atheist/Agnostic or Theist/Deist?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit