Aysha King's Mother and the JWs.

by Lost in the fog 5 Replies latest social current

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

I apologise if this has already been posted. I have been dealing with family issues and haven't been following every post for a couple of weeks.

Do you remember about 6 years ago that kid in the UK whose JW parents took him out of a hospital for proton beam treatment for his cancer and ended up as the subject of an interpol police search?

Well apparently the mother has split from the father and the family, and she is living in Spain where she is writing articles attacking the whole JW beliefs and worldview. Although I am not sure what she is talking about with regards to her belief that the WT organisation owes her several tens of thousands of pounds.

EXCLUSIVE: This is NOT Armageddon, insists mother of young cancer hero Ashya King as she seeks sanctuary in Spain.

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2020/05/02/exclusive-this-is-not-armageddon-insists-mother-of-young-cancer-hero-ashya-king-as-she-seeks-sanctuary-in-spain-from-clutches-of-jehovahs-witnesses

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

A very interesting article lost, i do wish all of the best for her and her children especially Ashya king that no child should have to suffer with.

But apparently God has no problem sitting back on his throne watching the never ending suffering of young and old of his creation through the Centuries .

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hmmm. It seems to be a marital problem as much as anything. Her husband always came over as a strong character, which enabled him to do what he did for his son.

Serving a prison term for fraud is a bad mark on his record but it would appear he is back among the Witnesses now.

She should really be more accurate in her description of J.W’s because nowhere have the Organisation taught that this is the end . That must be the assumption of crass individuals.

She lambasts her husband but the worst she can say is that he makes the children say their prayers. There are millions of Christian families who do that.

I don’t know how relevant this news source is ....but it seems quick to look for a sensational headline.

However, I am glad their boy is doing better.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Article in The Mail On Sunday today - the mother (Naghmeh) has separated from Aysha's father (Brett), who believes Covid is the beginning of Armageddon 🙄

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Here's some of the article....

‘I hardly had any say in what we did. And when I insisted that I had to leave the religion, they tried to make out I was mad, when the reality was that I just couldn’t take any more of it.

‘We were a happy couple when the religion was not involved'

Naghmeh says her husband believes the virus heralds Armageddon and claims their three eldest children, aged between 20 and 29, have sided with him.

‘They think it is the great plague God prophesied and they will only be saved if their belief in Jehovah is strong enough,’ she says.

‘The children are scared, so scared, and their father is being so strict. Do this, do that, washing their hands continually, making them say their prayers before every meal and repeat them after him every night.'

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

? Is this the British version of the Jerry Springer show? "The Sun"? This couple seem to be in the limelight for 6 years now? Poor kid.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11530647/ashya-king-brain-cancer-mum-spain-split/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit