Freddy Franz, One of the smartest men of his day????

by DwainBowman 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

"...according to, The GuinnessBook of Records , Freddy Franz, was listed as one of the seven, most intelligent , men in the world."

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Freddy Franz not only talked to his shoes, his shoes answered him back with astounding theological insights!!!

If nothing else the crap he wrote had sole!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Please could somebody tell me if Fred Franz was an Oxford scholar or not.

• Terry
    Terry
    I searched the database of Guiness Book of World Records. I can't find anything. Do you have a more direct link?
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

He should have been listed as a man with an unparalleled overactive imagination!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Please could somebody tell me if Fred Franz was an Oxford scholar or not.

LoveUniHateExams, maybe this is helpful?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks, Redpill, that fully answers my question.

Fred Franz wasn't an Oxford scholar ...

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

A few years ago, I was told by a reporter, who at one time worked for the Times magazine, an interesting story. This reporter interviewed Franz when he became president of the WTB&TS in 1977 which story did appear in the Times. He said to me that in all his years as a reporter interviewing "important" people, after spending one hour with Freddie, he came away with the impression that Fred Franz was "certifiable insane."

Barbara

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    was franz a frustrated wannabee lumberjack ?
  • steve2
    steve2
    The contrast between Fred Franz and his nephew Ray Franz could not have been greater. Fred did not have to rely on his own efforts at self-promotion because he had a ready band of "admirers' who did it for him. Ray epitomised humility, a respectful outlook and a desire to keep learning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit