Does anyone have .... ?

by no-zombie 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Does anyone have a good PDF of the 1989 Questions Young People Ask, they could share? You know ... the one with the deleted kid on the front.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1989 Questions Young People Ask.

There are 2 books in the folder from 1989. One of them has a picture of some young folks on it and the other one is a dark blue color.

Grandpa!
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

I always thought the two chapters on wanking were hilarious

it said what is wanking?, it’s the stimulus of sexual organs until orgasm often making you

wake up sexually excited 🤣

the old brothers who write these things have absolutely no idea at all🤣

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

Thanks for your effort Atlantis, but I was looking for the version that showed the Anglo-saxion boy, who was latter swapped out by an Asian one. Its quite hard for find a PDF of it ... and I'm reasonably skilled at finding stuff online.

Thanks again, though.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

no-zombie:

You are welcome! I'll see what we can find.

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

no-zombie:

You have a private message. (There is a fellow over at the Internet Archives who might have a copy. I send him stuff all the time.)

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The 1989 version was hardcover, and the soft version with kids on the front was over a decade later. Also there were several deleted kids, they replaced that one head multiple times.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@no-zombie

We had this in the past. There are the different pictures shown:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6260652559564800/ypa-change-picture?page=3#/!#5734175099322368

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit