Man I hate this F'ing cult!

by oppostate 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

'We' have little conversation. very little. On the rare occasion anyone turns up my wife does the same its the kingdom silly laugh and all lightness of being. The visitors do the same. Once the visitor/s has left its switch off the ksl machine and back to normal.

Mostly jw have no conversation and the more illustrious ones even less so. Their convo is entirely witnessing and who they met and who is with who etc.

I feel for you.

• flipper
    flipper

OPPOSTATE- I'm sorry to hear that your wife is being manipulated and mind controlled like this. Sorry to hear you are treated this way. Several here are correct- please read Steve Hassan's several books on mind control- and you'll understand more fully HOW the WT Society and elders & pioneers are manipulating her mind. It's a very insidious process.

I also agree with the recommendation of the poster Diogenesister to keep your wife busy doing other activities away from the cult. What are her interests or hobbies ? Does she like shopping at the mall, going to movies, riding a bike , taking a walk , going to the beach ? ANYTHING to get her involved in REAL life instead of the thought and mind control of the WT Society that's dominating her views and brain neurotransmitters. Go with her and share these interests and hobbies with her and see if her sweet, kind , authentic personality starts coming out more- instead of the harsh cult personality. You may be in for a pleasant surprise. Good luck to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit