FEB 2016 broadcast

by Grey Goose 126 Replies latest jw friends

• pixel
    pixel

"Jehovah discard the person, like a piece of garbage".

Wow.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Inmates taking over the mad house springs to mind.

Actually he missed a good opportunity by not mentioning the fact that the JWs believe in the false doctrine of Toast which basically means that any human being who ignores the words of the Governing Body will end up as toast.

• Heaven
    Heaven

So... was there some kind of review and someone said they needed to use props in their videos?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Are the WT leaders becoming completely gaga ?

Please don't use that expression when you refer to the WTS/GB.

Image result for lady gaga

Doc

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    His 2 waiters, His Teaching Helpers, just think, if they were all Mormons they would all be wearing the extra special protective underwear, dreaming of the time they get their own planet.

It was so strange that he felt the need to clarify that those two guys were not, in fact, "real Bethel waiters", but actually "secretaries in the Office of the Teaching Committee" (surprised he didn't announce how long each had been in full time service).

Then they just stood there at attention for an awkward long pause in their burgundy cummerbunds and bow ties like some bizarre "service a la russe" moment.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

That clip was just about one of the most bizarre things I have ever watched in my life.

A jump-the-shark moment.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

omg. What.... What in the world.... What the heck....

I thought this was SATIRE!! I mean, really?? How can they be so..... so.... so utterly..... words fail me ....

We need to compile a "stupidest moments" thread of these broadcasting "highlights"....

I would open it with Lett saying "Welcome!" (Very beginning of Jan. 2016 broadcast), to the money begging from May 2015, to Splane's generation chart, to "the little cart with a big heart" & accompanying insipidly stupid song.... to this... this abomination of bread illustration.... to.... whatever other ridiculous inanities these leaders spout.....

Like a "Best of...!" Compilation. Oh yes, and end it with Splane (with weird & uncomfortable "helper" sitting beside him) crinkling up his face in a creepy & desperate attempt to show sincerity while he says, "We love you!"

*shudder*

• sir82
    sir82

I haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like they have given up any pretense of appealing to anyone's intellect.

Or even assuming anyone has an intellect.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Children are starving all over the world and they are ruining perfectly good bread to prove some feeble point.
  • freddo
    freddo

My advice to any lurker:

"Use your loaf" when deciding if this represents God's holy spirit in action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit