FEB 2016 broadcast

by Grey Goose 126 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I love garlic bread, little olive oil, basil mmmm.

Adam was perfect when he sinned against the holy Spirit.

Ahhh little garlic powder.

Disobey elders?

Drenched in poison and thrown in the trash!!!

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Am I the only one offended that they're using Garlic powder for garlic bread instead of fresh or roasted garlic?
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    GARLIC?
    And BREAD?
    (Peter Kay reference)

CHEESE....CAKE?????????
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

I just watched the bread illustration. One question...the mud illustration. How come when we get mud on us, do our friends and family throw us in the trash? If Jehovah doesn't throw us in the trash when we sin, how come his "loving organization" does?

That has to be one of the dumbest illustrations I have ever seen.

I think the natives are getting restless in this cult and WT is worried. Are their #'s dwindling?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I wish they would play this lunacy more frequently and force every publisher to watch them all!

I think a lot more people with brains would wake up. I imagine those people are choosing not to watch this utter stupidity.

And BTW I know Ken. You think he is wacky you should meet his wife.

• label licker
    label licker

Great! What's our punishment for bad breath after eating the garlic bread? And what about those that have no food and have to watch these idiots throw food in the garbage? They sure do love their brothers, don't they? I guess the bread that goes in the garbage gets sent to those now living on the streets after the big boot.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So let me get this straight:

Jesus: Multiplied loaves of bread and fed the hungry masses.

Governing Body: Cuts up loaves of bread to show how God "lovingly" disposes of human beings he finds to be undesirable and unworthy of life. And hey, YOU should turn your backs on loved ones too!

Something is wrong with this picture, Very, VERY wrong with this picture.

• Watchtower-Free
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Why does it have to be white bread for? Where's my ryes and pumpernickels at? Lol. And I love garlic bread. That was the dumbest illustration ever on so many levels. The "poison" actually saturated less than the mud he used and could also have been cut away. They just make stuff up and see how stupid people are. They must take bets behind the scenes on what they can get away with.
  • sir82
    sir82
    So they didn't wheedle for more money? I guess that's one positive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit