All in good fun, I love my ELDER brother and always will, obviously he is sick...

by Greybeard 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
  • startingover
    startingover

You make me laugh!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Laughter is the best medicine is it not? Dude, I don't know wether to laugh or cry, I love my brother deeply and my entire family. This is kinda like a missing person add, I want my brother back, I want my family back... I am not one to give up easy on any of them. Maybe if he see's this, he will see how he really is, a picture is worth a thousands words.

Print it and put it on the Kingdom Hall door, just don't let them see you 007 :)

Edit: I would just like to say.. he never has said anything like this but this is the type of arrogant attitude he has as well as many elders including the governing body as most of you know. He puts me down to my face and he gossips about me to everyone making himself look good in the process. I just got fed up with it... My brother does have a good heart, he is just mislead, this is not who he really is, this is what he has become, sick.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Don't be too hard on your brother, Greybeard. He's just playing 'follow the leader'.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Your Brother insults you, puts you down to make himself look better to others, is a glutton and a hypocrite......

......but he LOVES YOU! He loves you, and he NEEDS for you to obey and cower down to him! If only you'd cave to the spiritual and emotional blackmail he dishes out, then maybe you'd be worthy of his "conditional love", right?

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I know... not trying to be hard on him, just trying to open his eyes. I love him dearly and he does have a good heart. Baldness is a sickness as well, you don't see many bald hippies. They are all just sick... Armageddon is a slow process in my humble opinion... time to wake up, will they ever?

Luke 17:20, 21 “On being asked by the Pharisees when the Kingdom of God was coming,+ he answered them: “The Kingdom of God is not coming with striking observableness; nor will people say, ‘See here!’ or, ‘There!’ For look! the Kingdom of God is in your midst.” NWT

Luke 17:20,21, “The Pharisees asked Jesus when the kingdom of God would come. He answered them, "People can't observe the coming of the kingdom of God.” GWT

Luke 17:20,21, “Once Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come. He answered them, "The kingdom of God is not coming with a visible display.” ISV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit