Navigating Sec.gov

by APieceOfShitNamedTate 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Can anyone explain exactly how to navigate sec.gov in order to find records of Watchtower's investments? I saw the video called Why I Left Jehovah's Witnesses from EXJW Analyzer where he talked about this. I'm never able to find anything when I go there. Is it possible that Watchtower has had the information removed, or am I doing something wrong?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Try searching the site for keywords, e,g, site:sec.gov/ watchtower

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I already tried that. I do find things, but nothing shocking or incriminating. Before I attempt to show this to people, I want to know EXACTLY how to get to the good stuff. I don't want to accuse Watchtower of being in bed with Philip Morris and Lockheed Martin without being able to back it up. I know I can find the evidence elsewhere, but it will be more effective if I can do it from this site.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's better to be knowing how to direct them to their own literature from their own website or WTLib on their own hard drive and what questions to ask about problems with that.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I've tried finding similar information. I was once able to find Watchtower linked to Rand Cam but have been unable to recently as I was trying to help someone find it.

I think some of Watchtower ownership is more like stock ownership through donations when people die but I do remember seeing with my own eyes that they literally had ownership positions in some things. I looked just this week to help someone that brought it up on Reddit and couldn't locate it.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

There you go. I saw files and read through some but must have overlooked the Watchtower involvement. I see it there. Thanks. I'll pass it on.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The WTBS isn't publicly traded so it isn't required to file reports with the SEC. I don't believe the SEC compiles its information in a way that would allow you to easily find out who the WTBS has invested in, short of reading every SEC filing for every company required to report.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit