Medical Explination Found For "Demonic Posession"

by pale.emperor 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

In 2007, doctors discovered an illness that is suspected of being an underlying cause of the historical accounts of demonic possession: Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis.

It's caused by an attack on the immune system. Symptoms include:

Agitation, paranoia, psychosis, and violent behaviors, seizures and bizarre movements, mostly of the lips and mouth, but also including pedaling motions with the legs or hand movements resembling playing a piano. Some other symptoms typical during the disease onset include impaired cognition, memory deficits, and speech problems including aphasia, perseveration or mutism.

Sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-NMDA_receptor_encephalitis

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Yep, no room for superstition.

It would be great if all witnesses would read and considered this info. Their obsession with demons is absurd!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my dear old dad believed in demons. he used to like to repeat stories he'd heard off others who had heard......

my dad was a very clever man--an electrical engineer. designed electrical diagrams for huge industrial applications.

he died 2 years ago--at 95. i think in his last few years he was having doubts about a lot of the watchtower nonsense.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

Explanation*

For some reason, engineers in particular seem to have a propensity to believe in crackpot notions, I'm not sure why this is

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

"Mutism" we saw a lot of that behavior among Watchtower leaders and the GB following the ARC hearings.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Apparently 80% of cases are women and only 20% men

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit