Jwism is social/communism, bad for society.

by Overrated 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Overrated
    Overrated

Working with my brother who is still a Jw that Jwism is a disaster for it's people and even life threatening by it's rules. And to live a true free life, the best is to thing to do is leave it.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

There is both good and bad in Jwism, to leave and separate oneself from it, it is best to acknowledge what they are.

A part of the good is leaving the sins of the WTS. which may even cost you your life, then no one wins.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

The religion of the JWs certainly could be life threatening, particularly if illness or injury left you in need of a blood transfusion.

Not sure, though, if the religion of the JWs is the same thing as Communism?

(Unless you are here using the term “Communism” as something of a political sweat-word, rather than an accurate description of ones politics!)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The religion can be life threatening even without the blood issue. How many jokehovians have been killed or seriously injured in car accidents (or hurt or killed innocent outsiders) while going to boasting sessions or while out in field circus? And doing so in conditions where they would have been better off not going. Not to mention how many die from chronic diseases that the jokehovian lifestyle causes or make worse.

For starters: How is type II diabetes from not getting enough sleep all the time? (Plus the pious-sneer diet--eating at McDonalds all the time is not exactly going to do good for your health.) And what about stress from being so poor that you cannot afford to eat healthy, because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger ordered them not to attend college or to invest anything or even get a decent job? Or I wonder how many got cancer because they chronically inhaled fumes from dry cleaned suits. (Both in the car and at boasting sessions).

And what about all the diseases they picked up at the doors? The coronavirus turned out to be basically a false alarm (no worse than a stupid little cold for most), but it could have been much worse. I wonder how many picked up tuberculosis, hepatitis B, or a severe strain of the flu from the door (made worse because they don't believe in getting enough sleep and eating a reasonably healthy diet). And, even if they got the coronavirus at the door, I wonder how many got very sick or died instead of just a little tiny cold because they didn't know about quercetin and zinc, because they couldn't afford these supplements because of washtowel policies, or Brother Hounder hounded them out of taking such supplements.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

WTWizard:

You are seriously hilarious

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Or hilariously serious.

I can't quite decide.

Vidiot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest