Cart "witnessing" in Rio during the 2016 Olympiad

by oppostate 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

At the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, there are reportedly 62 carts with over a thousand brothers/sisters taking shifts and <ehem>working</ehem> the proximity in Rio de Janeiro from 8 in the morning till 11 at night (8:00 to 23:00), August 5th-21st.

Such an "Olympic" effort!

• oppostate
    oppostate

Somehow the perspective of this photo with the cables coming down make them look like puppets! :-)

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

What a perfect venue for preaching. You have corruption, boycotts, substandard accommodations for the athletes, a police strike. In Rio right now the world does seem to be going to hell in a handbasket and people dealing with the stress of it all might be more open to the message than under normal circumstances.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

There will no doubt be some embellished "experience" used at conventions about some disillusioned athlete that took literature "and is now learning the truth" as a result of this campaign.....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

their stupidity breaks more boundaries

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

GOD: Wow! These people are stupid....

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Olympia of the trolls -Its Special Olympics - Many let their trolleys troll and hope to gain medails. Let see how many will through away in the olympic idea their gold and silvermedails and buy real treasures at watchtower like investements in bible classes, bible teacher properties and other strategic pioneer assets. Soon on JW broadcast TV.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Between all the 62 carts, how much literature do you think they all placed in total, I'll say about three or four rags if that

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

I wonder how old the literature will be on the carts if its like my city of a million people they have started giving out TEN year old teaching books and they are now also out of print as well

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Look at the crowds storming them for literature!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit