Jehovah's Witnesses Propaganda & Hypocrisy Video

by Brokeback Watchtower 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm calling out our VAST APOSTATE ARMY here..............

Someone in "our" ranks has to know this guy!

To work in his field he likely has to live in the NYC or Southern CALIF area.

Tell us more! DOC

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

DOC

You are right - I think he is in New York looking at his social media accounts.

His website http://www.thenicolasking.com

His twitter https://twitter.com/nicolasking

His Facebook https://www.facebook.com/officialnicolasking/?fref=nf

it gives an insight into his world...and to how often he plays worldly jazz clubs all over and yet he is still in good standing !!

WGO

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Just typical WT hypocrisy. Do as I say not as I do. Like the tennis Williams sisters, this dude probably is a big contributor to the organization, thus they don't say anything to him. Makes me sick to think of the time I wasted as as teen, not allowed to explore my natural talents but listen to a bunch of old men. I recall how we were all told not to pursue higher education, like a doctor or lawyer but to put Kingdum interests first. Then when the WT needed legal representative, they put some young men through university to get their law degree. I seen the hypocrisy and said something about it in front of my mom and ex wife, which they didn't like what I had to say.

Anyway I have learned over the last 40 years to live my own life and not live someone else life. There is nothing more empty then at the end of your life and looking back that you should have done this, or should have done that and not live someone else dream.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Very interesting video. Thanks for the post.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wow! Here I was getting out of the acting business years ago... Why? I felt that my getting paid in an acting/advertising role, in "Satan's World" was hypocritical! LOL!

I'm pretty sure that some ultra-powerful Cabal owns every organized religion/tax-free scam. Jay Leno probably called his handlers and asked for permission to have this kid on his show.

Maybe this kid will end up suing the WTBTS for being molested as a child actor?

Anyway, the WTBTS knows no shame.....

DD

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

The irony of this is at the ultimate level. Lets really think about this. There is a JW actor/musician, playing a part in a video, about NOT going into acting and music.

This is ridiculous. It would be comical, if it wasn't so EVIL in its hypocrisy, and sinister in that it WILL affect human beings in a harmful way.

"Staring" in these videos, is the modern equivalent of when someone in "good standing", used to be featured in the Watchtower or Awake rags. You were considered "spiritually strong" if a picture of you ever made it into the magazines. I can only imagine the fanfare someone must get in the borg, if they are featured in a video.

This kind of hypocrisy has existed in this cult for years. I personally knew of a "sister" who LIED about her past, so she could be featured in a Watchtower magazine. Well, the article in the mag was about CHILD BIRTH. Guess what, a number of years earlier, SHE HAD AN ABORTION, and was DFd for it.

It shows how people in this Borg will lie, and hide whats really going on, just to up their "status". Whether this brother is deceiving the Borg, or not, either way the WTBS is guilty of HYPOCRISY, and not checking backgrounds, all for a better propaganda machine.

Her sins have amassed high unto the heavens.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe in the near forseeable future we will witness the "Williams " sisters doing a video on the negatives of engaging in competitive sports ,that it is unscriptual to participate in such . Gal 5:26 , setting a poor example to the youth.

{ That is after they have made their millions of $$$$$$ }

We never heard the society of JW`s come out against Michael Jackson`s involvement in the music industry ? as being a poor role model for the young ones in the truth and stumbling them.

The same can be said for Prince and the music industry I never heard of him being counselled for stumbling the youth of JW`s setting a poor example.

Here in Australia , in Victoria especially , AFL , football is big , with big money involved in the game for successful players ,and all the perks that come come with it , even after your playing career may end.

Alec Rance a Richmond footballer , an unbaptised publisher ,made a big deal about leaving his club to concentrate on full time ministry as a practicing Jehovah`s witness , only to change his mind when a big $$$$ and contract offer was made to him to play on.{ make of that what you want }

He did not choose Jehovah`s Interests or Kingdom interests first , he chose money and fame along with it`s perks instead , is he a good role model for the youth of JW`s , to put Kingdom interests first in their lives ?

Is he still in good standing amongst JW`s ? of course he is , he is up their next to Jesus now especially among the youth.of the football world.of jehovah`s Witnesses.that a great many follow.

• raven
    raven

So any lead on who this man really is?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Great catch by the person who made the excellent video (not overdone) and by Brokeback Watchtower who posted it.

The Irony /hypocrisy is overwhelming.....

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    He did not choose Jehovah`s Interests or Kingdom interests first , he chose money and fame along with it`s perks instead , is he a good role model for the youth of JW`s , to put Kingdom interests first in their lives ?
    Is he still in good standing amongst JW`s ? of course he is , he is up their next to Jesus now especially among the youth.of the football world.of jehovah`s Witnesses.that a great many follow.

This makes my blood boil when as a teen I loved to entertain and play sports but I did the right thing by the WT standards and didn't pursue these activities as a career, only now to see how others that pursued their dreams and in the end have been rewarded financially. Maybe I would not have been good enough in these activities to become professional but I will never know. The worst thing is to have ones dreams crushed by some diluted old mans dream and as you get older your chances are gone forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit