What I've been up to

by Nosferatu 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey People! Nosferatu here, haven't posted in a while. Just figured I'd let you all know what's been up lately.

First of all, I got back in touch with my old buddy from my JW days. He dumped out when he was in South America where the need was great. He had lots of juicy stories to tell me, about how a lot of Witnesses were drug dealers, how he was stoned while handing out literature, how he had sex with many Elder's daughters, etc etc. It was a very happy experience to re-connect with him after so many years!

Second, I'm engaged, and getting married in June 2004 to a very nice worldly girl.

Third, I'm writing an autobiography which I'm going to put on the internet for download once I'm finished. It tells quite a bit about my experience and feelings when I was associated with the JWs.

Hope all of you are doing well.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey Nosferatu -- thanks for checking in!!

Best wishes on your upcoming marriage, and also on your online autobiography. Please share it with us once it is complete.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck on everything. JamesT

• be wise
    be wise

Hi Nosferatu, haven't been around here for long myself - look forward to hearing of your experiences.

You probably won't have heard about Dansk's campaign! Check it out if you haven't already.

If you have written a lot about your experiences as a JW, maybe you could condense it down a bit and post your story on his thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit