They Only Wanted to Play Pokemon Go

by Ilovebirthdays 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

My kids have got me hooked on Pokemon Go. When I turned it on in my house, it said some sort of bat-thingy I didn't have was the closest Pokemon. So I left the house rather quickly, rounded the corner, and came face to face with two JW sisters in their early 20's or so. They said hi, and I gave them my biggest smile and told them I was looking for a bat-thingy. They asked if I was playing Pokemon Go, and I told them yes. They wanted to learn more about it, so they followed me around and watched me catch something that wasn't a bat-thingy. I headed in a different direction, and they said they had to go, and all they said was good bye and went back to sit in their car. I went around the neighborhood, and found my bat-thingy, and when I came back to the area of my house half an hour later, they were gone. My husband in our garage the entire time, and they didn't come talk to him at all (We live on the corner, so ours would have been the first house they came to.) They just wanted to play Pokemon Go. I wonder if they counted their time?

• Simon
    Simon

"Come with me, and I will make you fishers of, well, imaginary bat like creatures" said the Messiah. And lo, his disciples doth pulled out their mobiles and began to walk behind him and capture creatures of all the pathways.

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

It only took you two sentences to fix the entire JW religion. I'd say you should have a go at bringing about world peace.

• Simon
    Simon

Dear people of earth. It's time to stop fighting, to put aside our differences and join together. Let us end our disagreements, our wars and let go of past grievances. Let us unite and put Trump on a rocket and celebrate as he's sent on his long, long, long journey to who-gives-a-shit where it goes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit