New ANTI-GAY video for Kids on jw.org

by ttdtt 234 Replies latest jw experiences

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

This way well go viral.

I truly hope so.

• atomant
    atomant
    Just imagine being married to the same partner for eternity. Just imagine.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I wonder if witnesses will use THIS video out in service?

Hmmm....guess not!

Its a typical "in house" video!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I saw this video today. Made me feel horrible that I actually thought this way in my life. :(

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    This video needs getting out there and exposing. The media needs to see this. Gay rights organisations need to see this too.............not sure who or how, but..hey...
  • sir82
    sir82

"people can change"

Lovely.

As if it were as simple as dropping a suitcase, or changing from purple socks to black ones.

The WTS has just reinforced their policy of driving gay JW kids (and adults, for that matter) to suicide because they can't just "change". And if they can't "change", well then they aren't "Jehovah's friend".

"Better to off myself on my own terms than wait for Jehovah to do it with a flaming hailstone at Armageddon."

WTS, you have blood on your hands....yet again.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Poor Children. Both of the children in the video have it tough. The girl with the two mom's has to live with being the "not normal" child, and the other child has to deal with being raised a Jehovah's Witness. Essentially, WTBS is encouraging a little girl to go to school and disrespect the beliefs of others constitutionally given rights. Can you imagine the damage that could be done to this sweet child with two momma's. Hey your mommas are going to roast like bbq on armageddon.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    pretty sick vile stuff even by their standards ,force-feeding hate and homophobia to very young children. Their simplistic dumb answers to this issue leave me speechless, their stupidity seems to grow even deeper. I really do struggle to watch this utter evil persona of Caleb and Sophia's mother, this is the second vid I've watched after the Sparlock Wizard one, she comes across as deeply mentally disturbed , borderline or on the way to a full psychopath, with a narcissistic streak, probably asexual, and a victim of abuse herself, a dictator, even possibly bipolar,someone who would be classed as "wearing the trousers" in the household but strangely diametrically opposed to the meek,submissive,quiet archetypical jw housewife, a truly vile character.
  • steve2
    steve2

Even from a heterosexual perspective,Biblical marriage is depicted as between a man and a women, with citations from Genesis. Really? So thousands of men having more than one wife are wiped from the record in order to portray the idyllic one mother and one father and children.

Given the topic, I think the video played it very safe: Not one pejorative comment was made about "the two moms" beyond "people have their own ideas". It will be hard to classify any of it as hate speech.

• sir82
    sir82

I think the video played it very safe: Not one pejorative comment was made about "the two moms" beyond "people have their own ideas". It will be hard to classify any of it as hate speech.

WTS lawyers were undoubtedly ALL OVER this, reviewing every syllable with excruciating detail.

The WTS is reprehensibly homophobic, but they retain their cleverness quotient.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit